Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bloggin Blues

So obviously I am a terrible blogger when it comes to posting pictures (which is all I do here). Can I Get It For Free is much easier because I just type type type and don't have to find the camera cord, then hook the camera and computer together then upload blah blah blah. I know I am terrible blogger.

However you know when you look at someones blog and that leads you to another blog and another blog. I get on these blog rabbit trails sometime and I have no idea how I got there. Anyway, since I am a terrible blogger I'm going to update my list of blogs to the right. So that if you visit my blog, you won't get bored with my latest posting (or not posting) and you can start your rabbit trail to some interesting websites I have found.

By the way, we DID go to Huber's this weekend and I DO plan to post the pictures...as soon as I find that cord!

No comments: